 Technic / Bionicle / 1929
  New Image

Kopaka: I extracted this image from the memory of a tarakava that looks as if was destroyed with about 30 others at the same time. What can you make of it Nuju? Nuju: I'm not sure, but I hope it's on our side. (URL) for looking. -- Nicole~ (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New Image

(...) Excellent tidbit of story! The notion that Matanuian entities are not only robotic but also cybernetic is interesting. Did you gloss over Matoro's role as translator* for the sake of clarity? I look forward to more installments. - Kyle * I am (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New Image

"Kyle Beatty" <carbunicle@appleogue.net> wrote in message news:Gr8BMK.K2E@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) role (...) installments. <snip> I kinda thought that if they were robotic then some sort of leftover memory may reside in whatever they use as a (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)