 Technic / Bionicle / 1920
Re: Bionicle Tarot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 05:24:20 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Kyle Beatty writes:
It's no Rider-Waite but it'll do:

It's not complete: missing the Hanged Man, Temperance, Judgement, the Tower,
and the World. All coming eventually.

Hee hee - I like! Where do I sign up for my deck?!

Do I see right, or am I imagining things (and you're just a darn good camera
man!) - Do your Toa have moveable heads? If so, how'd you do it (what
pieces)? I'm sure this topic has been covered before, but I just thought I'd
ask.

~Mike "longing to get a digital camera" theBionicleMan