 Technic / Bionicle / 1917
    Re: Silver Masks —Kyle Beatty
   (...) Don't chuck them in the fire, the fumes would be bad - you may, however, send them to me. I found the chromed mask unsatisfactory in a different way - it looked like something that fell off a bowling trophy. The new metallic effect is not so (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Silver Masks —Jonathan Wilson
   (...) The right way to do the effect IMHO would be to do it like they did, say, the wheels on the 8448 supercar or the silver & gold parts on C-3P0 or the gold head and disk on the millenium slizer. (22 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)