 Technic / Bionicle / 1917
  Re: Silver Masks

(...) Don't chuck them in the fire, the fumes would be bad - you may, however, send them to me. I found the chromed mask unsatisfactory in a different way - it looked like something that fell off a bowling trophy. The new metallic effect is not so (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Silver Masks

(...) The right way to do the effect IMHO would be to do it like they did, say, the wheels on the 8448 supercar or the silver & gold parts on C-3P0 or the gold head and disk on the millenium slizer. (22 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)