 Technic / Bionicle / 1899
1898  |  1900
Subject:
On a sad note...........
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 05:00:48 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey everyone,  Sorry I haven't been on and posted for awhile.  I just had a
bad last couple of weeks....My mom past away, I was devistated, she had
cancer of the spine. I haven't had time to do much of anything. Just thought
I would let my friends at lugnet know what was going on...and if there was
any outstanding trades I was trying to do I am sorry about not getting back
to you guys when I did....I had alot of stuff on my mind... I did get a
chance yesterday to get a couple of krana packs and a bohrok at my local
wal-mart but haven't had time to open them.  Thanks again for understanding....

Rex