 Technic / Bionicle / 1885
    Online BIONICLE Games —Scott DeWolf
   Any one know how to get the red star to line up correctly? I have NO idea what I am doing or how to do it right. Thanks. (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Online BIONICLE Games —Kyle Beatty
   (...) Have you visited the various Turaga yet? They have information. (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)