 Technic / Bionicle / 1873
    Re: Powers and weaponry —Keir O'Sullivan
   (...) Aha, here I go. Tahu-Leader kind of Toa. His fire sword can melt through any rock and can scratch diamond. He can control fire to do his biddings. And his Shield mask protects him from moderate forseen attacks, not sneak attacks. Lives near (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Powers and weaponry —Tim Milligan
   Yeah, we know all that. What I meant is, can they ALL control nature the way Gali calls up water in #3? (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Powers and weaponry —Brett James
   (...) Yes check out the battle with Makuta Movie at Bionicle.com. (URL) sorry don't know how to link, just copy and paste. Hope that answers you question! (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)