 Technic / Bionicle / 186
Re: Lots of IMAGES !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 10:52:01 GMT

This is great, something to add on the confirmed sheets

--
Michael

- - -
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Lugnet Member# 151
Lego Magazines from the Past and Present
   www.lugmag.com or www.lugmag.co.uk

Home of the UK Lego Technic Club Magazine
                www.technic-uk.co.uk

"Christian Gemuenden" <xtian@brickmaster.de> wrote in message
Hi all,

instead of waiting until I finally have enough time to reconstruct my • entire
Bionicle section (which I will certainly have to do), here is a good link
that shows most of the new recent stuff:

http://www.brickmaster.de/images/

Let me know if there is anything you might want to add, simply Email me an
image and I'll upload it ASAP. I didn't take that much time to write a • text
or anything alike. Just images!

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de