 Technic / Bionicle / 1798
    Bionicle finale is at hand and it appears that I am mildly prescient. —Kyle Beatty
   Bionicle finale (no spoilers) is at hand and it appears that I am mildly prescient. I put these up at Brickshelf a while ago. Maku (instead of a certain Tohunga) stepping through some debris: (URL) featured player is evoked by this MOC: (URL) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)