 Technic / Bionicle / 1771
    Re: New Bohrok Pics!!!!!!! —Ray Kremer
   (...) Grumble. We spent weeks eating Happy Meals to get proper villages worth of Tohunga. Now how many of these Bohrok are we going to have to buy to have a proper swarm? (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: New Bohrok Pics!!!!!!! —Matthew Gerber
   (...) LOL! I haven't been able to look at a Happy Meal the same way since...let's hope it takes a while before they decide to do another Bionicle promo like that! Matt (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)