 Technic / Bionicle / 1671
1670  |  1672
Subject:
Nestlé promo CD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 18:05:58 GMT

Hello Bioniclers,

my daughter made me install the Nestlé promotion Bionicle CD (104 MB hard disk
space, and you still need the CD in the drive! :-P). The intro film runs ok,
but then it falls back to the desktop, instead of starting the game.

I found out how to start the game directly (nestle_game.exe), but after the
first level of the jump&collect thing (daughter figured it out in 5 minutes
where I hadn't succeeded after 30+ :-), it seems there should follow another
film (revealing some passcode?), but instead, it's back to the desktop again.
No error messages, just exiting the application.

All this on a system with PentiumIII 650 MHz, 394 MB RAM, Matrox G400 (vanilla
not MAX), Win98SE, DirectX 8.0 -- so that shouldn't be a problem, should it?

I tried the various Bionicle web sites, but no luck so far.

Any advice? Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Martin

PS. On the bright side, this way I stumbled onto "The Maori vs. LEGO" -- great
stuff... Just in time, too -- right after I had heard, for the first time, of
the Kennewick Man... :-)