 Technic / Bionicle / 1666
    TrUs Mask giveaway —Bill Bourn
    Did everyone who wanted the copper mask get one? Oh, and why would I ask, you say? Well, I might know more of them can be had, but since this is the wrong group to offer. . . .. . . . LMK via e-mail if you're lamenting the basic brevity of the TrUs (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)