 Technic / Bionicle / 1618
Re: Comic #3 out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 21:28:26 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Steve Chuck writes:

On the back cover there is a streaking meteor/bionicle exploding from the
surface with the line "January 2002... The Truth will Hatch!"  Wonder what
that means.

Tonight's performance of Falling into the Airshaft will be performed by
James Earl Jones and Mark Hamill.

MAKUTA: [Insert Toa moniker here], I am your father.
TOA:    No, you can't be!
MAKUTA: Look inside your heart ...er, gearbox thingie ... and you will know
it to be true.
TOA:    I'll never part out sets with you! Never!