 Technic / Bionicle / 1601
Re: LEGO system of play... is all about telling stories?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 06:47:39 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Steve Tanner writes:
I was reading an interview today over at Kanohi-Power.com with "Michael," a
PR guy ...

Lego is Lego. No one's imagination is going to be impaired by a press
release. As long as you're able to put a couple of 2x4 bricks together and
call it a cow/spaceship/whatever you'll be fine. We now return to our usual
program of ranting about juniorization, despair about the future and
generalized panic.

Disclaimer - I haven't read the interview.