 Technic / Bionicle / 1546
  Re: I AM SO POed!!!...!!!

(...) I agree. This stinks. They're SAYING that the game did not meet Lego standards, which, in my opinion, is a STUPID reason. There are also numerous rumors flying around that say that the game also had an INSANE level of glitches (which I don't (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: I AM SO POed!!!...!!!

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Ben Wu writes: There are also numerous rumors flying around that say that the game also had an INSANE level of glitches (which I don't believe) Well, if the online game's quantity of bugs is any indicator, it's not too (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: I AM SO POed!!!...!!!

in article GLA40G.Bpr@lugnet.com, Ben wu at borwen_wu@yahoo.com wrote on 10/15/01 8:21 PM: (...) Well, considering that previous Lego software had been released as glitch filled garbage it doesn't surprise me that they were having problems with this (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)