 Technic / Bionicle / 1494
    Re: Dark Onua-Lord of the Night —Paul Coombs
   That's pretty cool Dave! I especially like the jet pack. Whatever those pieces are called, they make for great wings/general body enlarging parts ( I hope you know which ones I'm talking about - they are hard to describe). I wish I had more of them. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Dark Onua-Lord of the Night —Dave Johann
   Thanks! My collection of Technic wing parts (hint) was growing too rapidly for me to ignore for much longer. I just needed an excuse to pull out all the black ones (larger are from Blaster, smaller are from Boss). As far as the foot coverings are (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)