 Technic / Bionicle / 1491
    Dark Onua-Lord of the Night —Dave Johann
   Feeling truely inspired by Mark Chan's Super Toa- (URL) I decided to tackle the one I didn't see: Onua. Oddly enough, I had the prototype jetpack built months before Onua was even available. I had no idea it would become part of this creation. The (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Dark Onua-Lord of the Night —Paul Coombs
     That's pretty cool Dave! I especially like the jet pack. Whatever those pieces are called, they make for great wings/general body enlarging parts ( I hope you know which ones I'm talking about - they are hard to describe). I wish I had more of them. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

         Re: Dark Onua-Lord of the Night —Dave Johann
     Thanks! My collection of Technic wing parts (hint) was growing too rapidly for me to ignore for much longer. I just needed an excuse to pull out all the black ones (larger are from Blaster, smaller are from Boss). As far as the foot coverings are (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Dark Onua-Lord of the Night —Mladen Pejic
     Wow! Very cool Dave! I like the claws; you've used those Bionicle pieces nicely. The four arms are great as well; creative and scary. The backpack looks good, as well. ;-) (...) I (...) no (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Dark Onua-Lord of the Night —Bryce McGlone
   Excellent work Dave! The backpack Rocks! The whole thing is so creepy, so evil...I love it! More more more! Later, Bryce (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)