 Technic / Bionicle / 147
  Prior use of term Bionicle

Earliest known use of the term Bionicle I can find is from an Insane Clown Posse song from just before 1988 ("R-U-A Ryda?" from Psychopathies From Outer Space"): "Ignites, shells drop Then we bail from cops Boo yeah like in the chronicles, feelin (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)