 Technic / Bionicle / 1456
    Re: The Super Toa: Five Toa MOC's (and a dog) —Brett James
   I was just looking at your MOCs again and I noteced that Onua is missing do you have anything planned for him??? Or is he just the forgotten Toa? -poorpip (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: The Super Toa: Five Toa MOC's (and a dog) —Mark Chan
   (...) I built an Onua and took a pic of him, but I didn't think he turned out as well as the others (and IMO wasn't modified as significantly from the Lego original as the other Toa were), so I didn't post him. However, an informal poll of some kids (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)