 Technic / Bionicle / 145
    BIONICLE DATS! —Eric J. Keef
   (...) Well you would have to go to www.ldraw.org to get the procs, and look on the part tracker to get some of the parts, I don't author parts, but many other talented people do. You can checkout my website, I thru it up this morning. On it there (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: BIONICLE DATS! —Paul Gyugyi
   I didn't see the throwbot leg on your web site: (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)