 Technic / Bionicle / 1443
  My Tohunga Trade

Does anyone here have any Matoros to trade/sell? After a trade I'm trying to work out is ended I may still need a second. After the trade I'll have a Huki/ $$, or, if for some reason the trade doesn't work, I'll have a Jala too. If you're interested (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)