 Technic / Bionicle / 1437
    McDonald's Bionicle Mini-Comics (FREE!) —Matthew Gerber
   As the McDonald's Bionicle promotion ends not with a bang, but with a whimper, I find myself with 13 extra copies of the Bionicle Mini-Comic. If you didn't receive a copy of the comic during the promotion, post here or e-mail me...I'm giving these (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: McDonald's Bionicle Mini-Comics (FREE!) —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Quantity update...11 comics left...let me know if you need them either here or via e-mail. Matt (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)