 Technic / Bionicle / 1430
  bionicle comics

i got this months lego Mania Magazine(september-october), but unlike the last 2 issues it did not have a bionicle comic with it. will the 3rd bionicle comic be released with the november-december Mania Magazine, or was it canceled alltogether (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: bionicle comics

(...) I was wondering about the 3rd comic as well.. does anyone have the good word on this? (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: bionicle comics

I just recieved an e-mail from Greg Farshtey at LEGO Direct who mentions: "Bionicle #3 will be out in the US with the November/December issue (which was always the schedule here). The 3rd issue is coming out in Europe with the September issue, I (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)