 Technic / Bionicle / 1407
  Re: Game help!!!

(...) You just need to randomly hit combinations of buttons to make them all light up. It's frustrating, but it eventually happens. (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Game help!!!

(...) Random my eye! Hitting a button changes it's status (i.e. if it's lit, it goes out; if it's out, it lights) and that of the buttons horizontally or vertically adjacent to it (not diagonally). Therefore pressing a button in the middle of the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Game help!!!

Hello together! If You managed to get all the knobs turn out (a bit easier than "all on"), try to press in this order: 1. upper line left 2. bottom line right 3. upper line right 4. bottom line left 5. center I hope You did it in the meanwhile, the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)