 Technic / Bionicle / 1295
  Tohunga arm plastic

I got the first two McD's Tohunga. I am noticing that the throwing arm is made of a stiffer plastic than the Tohunga in the Power pack. It is the same material as the non-throwing arm. (I'll leave the protest of the right-hand-centric nature of the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)