 Technic / Bionicle / 1289
    First try at custom masks —Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D.
   Gali: Here they are Nuju. -hands him 2 masks- Nuju: Where did you find these? Gali: I got them off a pair of tarakava. They were stronger than any I have fought before. If Lewa hadn't come by when he did... Nuju: These are tainted masks, but... (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)