 Technic / Bionicle / 1286
    WTB: McDonalds Bionicle promo sets —Martin Scragg
   According to Lego Australia, we won't be getting them here :-) So, I'm looking for some kind individual who is able to get a few of the McDonalds Bionicle promo sets for me. Please email me if you can do this. Thanks, Martin (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)