 Technic / Bionicle / 1285
  More data for M Edwards

1. brown Miru, beige Komau 2. blue Kaukau, light-green Mahiki 3. blue Kakama, orange Huna 4. blue Hau, light-gray Matatu 5, 6, and 7 were opened and bought at an argued price of 50 cents for the two masks, so the data isn't accurate. 5. brown (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: More data for M Edwards

Here are the results of my six packs of Bionicle masks if you're still interested: 1. White Akaku, Light Blue Rau 2. White Kakama, Light Blue Rau 3. White Pakari, Light Blue Ruru 4. Trans-Red Kaukau, Infected Hau, Black Pakari (I must hazard that (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)