 Technic / Bionicle / 1242
  Re: LEGO in Washington Post

(...) Sorry, Geordan...I'm the only one who gets to see it early and that's only because I live close by...everyone else has to wait another 2 weeks. I will tell you this much: I got to hear Cankerworm on the phone yesterday. It sounds both mean and (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: LEGO in Washington Post

Thanks for the excitment Geordan. I'd like to correct or rather explain something Dave said...(it's below) (...) Here's the deal. Living close by entitles Dave to see the Cankerworm early only so I can beg hime for more parts. I usually say (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: LEGO in Washington Post

snip sigh (...) Sigh... (...) SIGH... the anticipation level is rising... -Geordan- (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build.mecha)