 Technic / Bionicle / 1235
    Ngarehu —Doug Kern
   Well I have started a little anti Toa project of my own.  I am going to be putting up a full website, but figured I would have a little teaser picture to start. Ngarehu is one of the Atua Ngau, twisted mockeries of the Toa created by Makuta. Like (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Ngarehu —Matthew Gerber
   (...) OK...but just remember...YOU asked for it... WOW! Definately a cool idea...and a great MOC! Do you envision these creatures as self-aware, but under orders, or more like elementals, raw forces, but under direct control? (I like the second way, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)