 Technic / Bionicle / 1170
Re: Lewa MOC by Karl Martinson
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 04:23:25 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Mark Chan writes:
I just saw a nice Lewa MOC on Brickshelf by Karl Martinson.

I couldn't find his e-mail, and he is not on LUGNET, but I just wanted to
say "good job!" I especially like the axe, shield and front torso modifications.

I just completed my Lewa MOC last night, but after seeing Karl's, I might
"borrow" a few ideas from him for my Lewa or Gali. (Like they say, imitation
is the most sincere form of flattery)

Keep up the good work, Karl. I hope to see more creations from you!

Mark Chan

That is one awsoem MOC!  I'd love to borrow his foot coverdesign more than
anything! VERY inovative!