 Technic / Bionicle / 1144
    PapuNuian Toa Shinra and Ba'alan —Andrew Eade
   If you watch over at Bionicle Zone, I hgad a pollover which of my 2 new Toa People wanted to see most, and here they are: Ba'alan-Toa of Steel, Bearing teh WarHammer of power, and a powerful weapons smith(ORANGE). Shinra-Toa of Energy, With the Whip (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: PapuNuian Toa Shinra and Ba'alan —Andrew Eade
   (...) And no one cares,....figures... (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: PapuNuian Toa Shinra and Ba'alan —Paul Gyugyi
   Sorry, I haven't any time to look at pictures until the weekend. Shinra looks quite evil, I really like it. I notice the gears are in front of the necks. I just tried that, and I like the effect! (The arm moves in the opposite direction.) I just put (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)