 Technic / Bionicle / 1143
    What animal Pohatu is based on... —Nick Cameron
    I for some reason have been wondering exactly what animal Pohatu was based on. I used to think a monkey, because of the tail, but his arms and tail are both too short. Then I thought a chicken, because of the big hips and little wing like arms. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.announce)