 Technic / Bionicle / 1057
Re: Tahu and Onua's Moose
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 06:31:54 GMT

"Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D." <arcanamachi@netzero.net> writes:

Not to complain but all I can make out is the blurry head, neck and
legs the rest is a very blurry mass of black. I bet it looks real
good "live".

Nah, I think it displays pretty clearly, at least considering the
resolution of the image.  I can see that the head is made out of a
red foot and the claws from Onua, with the claws making up the
antler.  I can't quite see how the body is constructed, but it doesn't
matter too much to me.  The ball element is nicely used as a tail.

Bradley, perhaps you should try to angle the claws upwards for the
antler?  I think that would look more realistic.  Otherwise, your
moose is really cool!

BTW, In Norway, the moose is called the king of the forest.  They are
(supposedly) pretty abundant around here, but I still haven't see one
in real life...

Fredrik