 Technic / Bionicle / 1052
1051  |  1053
Subject:
NEW BIIONICLE SET!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 01:06:23 GMT

Ok, I was at teh Outlet today, still no Manas, But I asked one of teh
clersk(a freind of mine) about how bionicle was selling, She told me how its
goin big! And that teh store manager had been up in (cant remember where) to
see soem of teh upcoming stuff! Among them was a Bionicle Caterpiller, or
Pill Bug of sorts! It curls up, and teh gimic is for it to unroll! Tenative
price was $30 as she recalled. When I manage to get back there, Im gonna
talk to teh manageer see what other insider info she can offer me :)