 Technic / Bionicle / 1047
    Tohunga and McDonald's —Jaap van der Laan
   In september 2001 the Tohunga will appear with the Happy Meals by McDonald's. Is there anyone in the USA willing to buy me the Happy Meals? Ofcourse I will pay you in advance. The food you may eat yourselves! (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Tohunga and McDonald's —Matthew Gerber
     (...) Hey Jaap! I'll e-mail you seperately on this. Matt (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Tohunga and McDonald's —Greg Hyland
   (...) I live in Canada. Does anyone know if the promotion will held here? Sometimes we have the same promotions, sometimes not. (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)