 Technic / Bionicle / 1029
    Slizer MOCs —Paul Gyugyi
   I've posted some pictures on Brickshelf of slizer creations I've made. I'll also be posting some Bionicle creations soon. (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Slizer MOCs —Kyle Beatty
   (...) Those are really nifty. Excellent pics, too. (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)