 Technic / Bionicle / 1027
  Re: Kopaka Rehu - Bionicle MOC

(...) This is very nice! I especially like the legs - they've got a great shape to them. I also like how you've done the hands! Great job! You may consider posting this in build.mecha. I know quite a few people there who would be very interested in (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Kopaka Rehu - Bionicle MOC

Per Christopher Snead's suggestion, I am cross posting to build.mecha. (I didn't even know that forum existed - I'll have to visit more often) The original post is here: (URL) then, I have added a few outdoors "glory shots" of Kopaka-Rehu. I also (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Kopaka Rehu - Bionicle MOC

Mark, Hey I'm glad you cross posted. I don't really check any other groups. Those are great. I really like the legs. Also the sword of Heatwave just plain ol' rocks. Nice hands too. Man you're way ahead of me using the new Bionicle parts. I'm still (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build.mecha)