 Technic / Bionicle / 1025
1024  |  1026
Subject:
Something to think about
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 14:17:53 GMT

I meant to ask this a while ago, but forgot about it until now.  If you look
at the front cover of the 8448 instuction manual:

http://www.hobby.nl/~afd-amsterdam/brick/scans/8000/8448/001.jpg

Doesn't it look like Bionicle canister lids as part of the platform?

Was this the inspiration for the canisters?  Were the Bionicles on the
drawing board a few years ago when this was released?  Is it all just
coincidence?  Am I completely mad?

Martin (9 more masks to go, not including the rare/exclusive ones we will
never get in Oz!)