 Technic / Search Results: hovercraft
 Results 81 – 91 of 91.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  RE: killing off technic

(...) catalogues to see what lies in store, only to be unimpressed. Cars, cars, cars, cars, cars, bionicle (great parts, lousy idea), cars, starwars (hated it the first time round when I was 14, and its not getting any better, just better hyped IMHO (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

hovercraft
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Has anyone ever tried to design a washing machine mechanism?

(...) I never hooked up a motor to it (mainly because the only motor I had at the time was in use in another model), so I don't know for sure, but IIRC it didn't involve much torque, once I tweaked the bushings to keep the gears meshed without (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)

hovercraft
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Crazy building moment?

(...) how about using the Williams F1 "shells"? they work(on hovercrafts, anyway.) And as for a motor,how about the 8472's built in 4.5v motor+battery box? It gives two outputs and a lot of torque (never mind the speed:) Then you could have wing (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

hovercraft
(score: 1.000)

  Re: About Lego Motors being a "consumable"....

hi you know lego is my best toy so when i hear that ppl say "gray ash appears" my heart is broken when i build model i'm using it very gently i'm not leaving it working to see what will heppend after 15 minutes continues working and of course when i (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

hovercraft
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Information on the 8485 Control Center II

(...) Thanks for the information; that looks pretty good...I guess I'll go for this one then. I could really use the flex cables, those worm-gear holders and some gray beams. The Control Center (with 3 motors) appears to be very nice as well. I'll (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

hovercraft
(score: 1.000)

  Technic sale

TECHNICS Auction Update 3rd April 2000 PLEASE NOTE Additions to sale rules Bids received for less than the stated reserve will be accepted in full. Bids over the reserve will be treated as proxy bids as on e-bay. i.e. The bid will be activated (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.technic)

hovercraft
(score: 1.000)

  Re: hoovercraft with lift, thrust and steering

"Øyvind Steinnes" <senniets@online.no> wrote in message news:HB6L2G.EoC@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) my blades was mounted on pins with friction + the rubber belts protected the rotor against exploding (...) i saw your fan rotating inside the body (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

hovercraft
(score: 1.000)

  Heavy Haul Trailer and Winch Truck

Hello everyone, It has been a while since I posted a 'story' on Lugnet, however.... Here is the latest completed project. (URL) 16 wheel detachable goose neck low boy with a 16 wheel jeep and a fully functional winch truck. It is designed to haul (...) (15 years ago, 30-Apr-09, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce)

hovercraft
(score: 1.000)

  Re: hoovercraft with lift, thrust and steering

"Øyvind Steinnes" <senniets@online.no> wrote in message news:HBAoL9.9CH@lugnet.com... (...) when we see helicopters they have slim blades with very high rpm so i think wide blades are not too good but keep working... i saw few applications just (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

hovercraft
(score: 1.000)

  Re: catalog(ue)s

(...) Here are some of the ones I can think of that exist in my collection... 1991 - 8838 Shock Cycle on cover (somehow my 1991 has a shock cycle rather than a control center) Shows 8074 Universal Flex-System Set, 8838 Shock Cycle and 8856 (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)

hovercraft
(score: 1.000)

  It's time to get rid of my Technic Collection

Hi everyone, I have nearly finished pulling out all the boxes, instructions and making sure all the sets are complete. In the interim, here is a more complete list of the sets in the collection, I will send a final list when time permits. If your (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic)

hovercraft
(score: 1.000)