 Technic / Search Results: hovercraft
 Results 21 – 40 of about 90.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: hovercraft

(...) <snip> (...) Very nicely done! I tried the 8475 motors with the ZNAP props and it didn't generate a good enough force of air. Back to the drawing board! Keep up the great work! Dave K (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

hovercraft
(score: 0.746)

  Re: hovercraft

(...) did you remove the "nospam_", well now it's real mailto:s.mientki@mailbox.kun.nl Stef (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

hovercraft
(score: 0.745)

  Re: hovercraft

when i was testing some new concepts of propellor i found that i had a very much luck :)) because when i did prop with bigger (longer) wings they set more resistance so the motor rotates slower so it puts less air when blades were shorter then press (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

hovercraft
(score: 0.741)

  Re: hovercraft

(...) My guess is 2003-01-28 :) (URL) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

hovercraft
(score: 0.741)

  Re: hovercraft

(...) thanx tobbe you are "more online" than me :))) regards pixel (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

hovercraft
(score: 0.741)

  Re: hovercraft

(...) One of the benefits of being a PC Technician is you get lot's of computers OnLine and often get 30 minutes of "spare" time waiting for installations or simply don't have any work assigned for the moment. /Tobbe (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

hovercraft
(score: 0.741)

  Re: promissed hovercraft ver02

rosco you are right i've seen it before i'd like to see movies :) but thanx for reminding me this MOC tobbe don't press me too much... :) i've been talkin by myself that hovercraft isn't possible to build but now it is done... nothing is UL built (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

hovercraft
(score: 0.741)

  Re: promissed hovercraft ver02

Hey, you're a hoovering madman :) I laughed out loud when I saw the first drop video but the load testing shut me up :) Good work, can't wait to see where you go from here! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

hovercraft
(score: 0.741)

  Re: promissed hovercraft ver02

thanx Tobbe you know where it should lead me to to really flying machines but what more can be done in pure-lego projects than hovercrafts regards pixel "Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:H9FGzy.Myn@lugnet.com... (...) shut me (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

hovercraft
(score: 0.741)

  Re: hovercraft

(...) there's hope to achieving a nearly 100% lego solution. I've been playing with a prop design some, and despite not testing it yet I thought I'd post it in case it generates some other ideas, and see if anyone has any engineering knowledge on (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

hovercraft
(score: 0.741)

  Re: promissed hovercraft ver02

(...) Theroteically it should be feasible if you use a non-LEGO coating for a wing structure, such as thin paper. The problem is it needs to be streatched to carry the plane well. A LEGO glider could fly. Problem is how to get the structure light (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

hovercraft
(score: 0.741)

  Re: promissed hovercraft ver02

maybe is it going to be a new thread lego glider :) i suppose the structure can be enough light and strong but the problem is to make good profile of wings and propellor (because i'd like to build a plane) and of course the main issue is remote (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

hovercraft
(score: 0.740)

  Re: promissed hovercraft ver02

(...) Well you could start with something like this (URL) and go from there..... ROSCO (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

hovercraft
(score: 0.740)

  Re: promissed hovercraft ver02

(...) One thing that could be done is a paraglider, that is a form of parachute with motor, propellor and controls hanging under it. Or a normal V-shaped glider. You need to look in the UL-range of "planes" though. What about a flying replica of the (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

hovercraft
(score: 0.740)

  Re: hovercraft

(...) So, when do we get to see pics of the latest creation?!?! :-) Simeon (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

hovercraft
(score: 0.740)

  Re: Props for Hovercraft

(...) In fact I thought about drum fans before I got to that page but afterwards I'm even more interested in building one in LEGO... But what's worse is I got thinking about making a "real" hovercraft, perhaps I should try one in LEGO first :) (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

hovercraft
(score: 0.740)

  Re: Props for Hovercraft

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:H9xp7B.4AL@lugnet.com... (...) perhaps I (...) ppl do hovercrafts so you can do it also :) personally i don't like to do things which are dirty once i built a buggy (with my friend) so i (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

hovercraft
(score: 0.740)

  Re: Props for Hovercraft

"Eric Sophie" <mylegomaster@aol.com> wrote in message news:H9wyr6.9qz@lugnet.com... (...) looks like lego want to be sure that nobody will build really flying machine cause all other propellor have a pin hole instead axle hole :( so we are probably (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

hovercraft
(score: 0.739)

  Re: promissed hovercraft ver02

(...) This is Really neat!!!! I noticed it seems to drift to one side (the heavy side) as you point out. Perhaps this could be used to steer it. Could a small weight that is shifted to the direction of travel be possible? Best regards, Paul (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

hovercraft
(score: 0.739)

  Props for Hovercraft

I havn't followed as closely as I would have liked, so I don't know if this has already been mentioned. But this part is the "Ticket" !!! (URL) we get some dialog going on this Prop? e (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

hovercraft
(score: 0.739)

More:  Next Page >>