 Technic / 9755
    Technic clones? —William Howard
   Does anybody know which clone manufacturer made these parts? (URL) black brick has holes in the end faces as well, and is completely hollow. The plastic appears to be high quality and the colours are pretty good matches to Lego and the plastic has (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technic clones? —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Sounds like a remake of LEGO's "Technic" 2 x 4 from 1975: (URL) don't know but I added lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands hopefully this will help! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Technic clones? —Paul Kleniewski
   hi tobbe not long ago you send my your dna particle build with 2x4 bricks and you said it will probably be unable to build it with clones i thought it is true but few days ago i found in the shop some kind of clone i opend the box and joined some (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)