 Technic / 9745
    Re: Crazy building moment? —Lars Gjerløw Jørgensen
   Øyvind Steinnes's utterance expressed in news:HCKC71.t5z@lugnet.com: (...) To steer a kite is one thing - to actually make lift - with a battery-driven motor? I am sure it cannot be done using only lego parts - to lift the batterybox alone it will (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Crazy building moment? —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) I don't think it can be made with lift. But a sail plane is not unrealistic or some other UL craft. (...) Nope, MTB's only need speed and bumps for take off! Oh wait! Is not that thrust and lift? Happy landing, my knee and elbow got alergic to (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)