 Technic / 9697
  Re: SuperSteer, Extremely tight steering for technic models.

(...) The factory floor at work can vouch for that! Looking forward to seeing this forklift completed. I'm tempted to build one someday since I see them regulary. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SuperSteer, Extremely tight steering for technic models.

(...) Hope to get it together as soon as possible :-) (...) one (...) That was what pushed me to do it - I'm really hypnotized by those vehicles! And I had sometimes the opportunity to drive them, it's a real fun! :-) So much power and so much (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)