 Technic / 9696
  Re: Technic Tractor with SuperSteer

(...) Is that the axle that protrudes in the back for different equipments? Sorry, my farm tractor vocabulary is not the best :) (...) And that would be the attachment rise/lower arm for said equipments? (...) Pretty neat indeed! Best regards, (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Tractor with SuperSteer

(...) Sorry, my (...) Yes that shaft can be used to power implements. In real life it can turn at 1000 or 540 RPM. When the tractor does not do anything else it can provide up to 90% of the engine horsepower. (...) Yes, that allows you to lift up (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)