 Technic / 9664
  Re: Sports car

(...) Ouch... I forgot it! There is nothing wrong with the.mpd file. It's supposed to be a MLCAD drawing of the car... but I've been too lazy and I've only drawn the front suspension system, and not exactly the one in my car, but an updated one. (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Sports car

In lugnet.technic, Luis Hernández writes: <snip> (...) A little bit of shameless self promotion here but... I've written a plugin for LDDesignPad that does bendible objects. You can find it at my website: (URL) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Sports car

(...) Does it work in MLCAD? Luis (comments, instructions, death threats, etc. please remove all the X's) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)