 Technic / 960
  Re: How good is 8428

I like the 8428 a lot. I kept the main model together for months before breaking it down. It has a cute switching mechanism in the back that snaps the rear suspension between low and high positions. I liked the CD, too. You pick your vehicle, go (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: How good is 8428

John Cromer schreef: (...) Cool. I guess I need to start shopping for the lowest price then... I just hope the CD isn't as bad as the Cybermaster CD was... way too childish. I understand it's for kids, but if I was say 12 I'd still be offended by it. (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: How good is 8428

(...) Intertoys had 8432 on sale for Hfl. 50,00 last month, but I don't know if it's still avaible anywhere. 8432 is the same as 8428 but without CD. Scroll a bit back in lugnet.local.nl for some discussion about it. Rengenier (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: How good is 8428

Rengenier Mulder schreef: (...) I know, our local Intertoys (Barneveld) only had 8428's :-( But if you know one that still has it for Hfl. 50,= I'm all ears :-) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)