 Technic / 9553
Re: Jamocklaquat - Stage 2 - Preparation -
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 09:22:55 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tony Knaak writes:
Here comes Jama now! Everbody Jama now! Come on and Jama with me!

To get more in line with my personal flavour of music;

(C) Rob Zombie -- How To Make A Monster

"She freak out at a damaged life like a jailbait in the park
A teenage wolf with a bloody knife going down in the dark
How to make a monster baby, how to get it on
How to make a monster baby, how to get it on
Go go Zombie, go go yeah, yeah, yeah
Go go Zombie, go go yeah, yeah, yeah

Roots in hell and time will tell if your baby is insane
a child bride with bloody eyes got Satan on the brain
How to make a monster baby, how to get it on
How to make a monster baby, how to get it on
Go go Zombie, go go yeah, yeah, yeah
Go go Zombie, go go yeah, yeah, yeah"

Can't wait to see Jama come to life Eric!

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)