 Technic / 9548
Re: LEGO Grandfather Clock redux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 00:50:15 GMT

In lugnet.build, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Eric Harshbarger writes:

On a related note, I am considering holding a 'discussion seminar' at
this years recently announced BrickFest about the mechanics of this LEGO
clock. Is this something that would interest attendees (and, Christina,
does this sound like a good panel to you)? Please let me know. If so, I
will try to arrange such a panel and even transport the clock to the
convention for 'Show & Tell'.

If anyone else attending BF has work LEGO clocks, they would also be
more than welcome to join me on the discussion panel.

Well I know there's some dudes in .technic with LEGO clocks, so I've added
that group. Maybe a LEGO Orrery would fit into such a panel too? eg: Don
Rogerson's http://www.donrogerson.com/bricks/orrery.html

Grrr forgot to add .technic 8?(

ROSCO