 Technic / 9539
Re: 8448 super car inventory by box number
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 09:43:04 GMT

here's a link to Tobbe's photos of the boxes
http://www.lotek.nu/official/8448/Content1.jpg

...and some more "photos" in the same top-notch quality:

I emptied box-by-box and shot each occation with my video camera (hence the
quality).

The instructions manual should also help out, of course it wont show extra
elements...

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu